PRINTMAKING
There is now a printmaking press in the studio!!!
Don’t miss this unique
opportunity to use this amazing piece of
equipment!
Sign up for a workshop!!
They will be starting ASAP!!!
Email me for more info:
Nicolebattista@gmail.com
I will also keep your Dons informed.
In one workshop you can make a print!
No experience necessary.
A very small one time fee applies, but if money is tight, I will make
exceptions.
QUESTION:
Did you finish your floor project? OR not get a chance to participate?
If not, there is still time, we are hoping to show them all off at the February Community dinner and have students pick a floor’s art participants to win a pizza party!
Email ASAP me to arrange to finish up or get involved!!
THIS TERM:
Open Studio Visits:
We meet at the Grad Residence building Lobby at 7:30 every Wednesday evening.
If this day or time is not good for you:
Let me know, my schedule is pretty open; I can meet days/ evening, whenever is good for you.
What can you do there?
Make something out of clay, paint, draw, and chat about art.
Materials as well as coffee and snacks are FREE!