At the moment, I am in the process of moving into my studio at the college.
I will be holding printmaking classes, doing group installations on the residence hallways, and running an end of year student exhibition.
I am also looking for volunteers to assist me at the studio.
Things you can do in the short term:
- Tell your friends, the more people involved the better!
- Start thinking about some kind of art installation ideas for your residence. (I am open to ideas for the installations)
- I will also need residence hallway head organisers to help rally the troops for installation time, if this interests you.
- Start thinking of ideas to make some art of your own to enter in the exhibition. There will be cash awards and a possibility your art will be in the colleges permanent collection!
I am also available for free art tutoring if you need some help getting started, access to materials, and guidance through out.